2nd Number Call Distribution Infographic

What is Call Distribution?

Call Distribution is a 2nd Number service used to distribute calls between multiple call centres or people. This is perfect for businesses with large call volumes.

Our system can handle millions of calls simultaneously so you never have to worry about your calls again.

An example: You can route 70% of calls to the main office and the other 30% to your mobile.

How can I use Call Distribution?

2nd Number provides you with a robust Call Distribution solution which can scale with your business.

Simply purchase any local, mobile or toll-free number from 2nd Number and you will have full access to the Call Distribution service.

More Solutions

Lots of phone solutions for your business

Join over 7,000 users that trust us

Create an Account

You will be up and running in 2 minutes